Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Congratulations to my Threadkiller winner!















I recently hosted a threadkiller contest on Etsy! For those of you who aren't familiar with this, several contests are held on the forums on Etsy. The threadkiller contest host sets his or her own rules. A "threadkiller" is someone who is the last to post for a certain amount of time. In my contest, this was 20 hours!
Congratulations to VividTexture for winning this contest! As a prize, the winning person was to choose an item from my shop $5.00 and under. VividTexture chose one of my Valentine's Day cards! Thank you to all who entered!
Check out the winner at: http://vividtexture.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the card and for featuring me on your blog. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! We'll see if you win at my supply/vintage shop.

    ReplyDelete